Saturday 8 January 2011

Dresses for Kate


Although I am studying Interior Architecture. Like most people inspiration can come from many places. When checking my emails, I caught a glimpse of an article by My Daily which showcased 30 designs by some of the best designers around the world. I admire figurative artwork and respect the feminine and romantic feel it casts over me when I witness it. The two sketches below were the ones that particularly caught my eye, not necessarily for the design. But, just for the style and beauty of the artwork.
This sketch by Valentino, is possibly my favourite. It is so beautifully portrayed and realistic, truly stunning.
This sketch is by Prabal Gurung. I feel it portrays Kate's sophistication and elegance. Another beautiful drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment